One Fifth Avenue

by Candace Bushnell | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 0349119546 Global Overview for this book
Registered by disneyfreaksam of Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on 9/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by disneyfreaksam from Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 24, 2021
One Fifth Avenue is at the heart of the lives of the women who live there. Schiffer Diamond, a forty-something actress, is busily proving that women of style are truly ageless; spoiled, self-assured Lola is determined to claw a way into the building; Annalisa is a reluctant socialite; while bitter Mindy, married to an under-published writer, has been the family breadwinner for too long. And then there is Enid, the glamorous grande dame and gossip columnist, who has lived at One Fifth Avenue for decades, and see everything there is to see from her penthouse view.

Journal Entry 2 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 24, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/25/2021 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

released in the Chick Lit Book box

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 27, 2021
This is with me now as the bookbox is home.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Gripping in its way but so many truly awful characters.

Planned Release in 17 hrs (10/22/2021 4:00 PM UTC) at Blackhorse Road Station Bookshelves 📚 in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Hello!