Dinosaur Rap

by Fellow and Tutor in Philosophy John Foster | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
This softcover is one of 19 books received from a Twinbrook neighbor with a young child in September, 2021, to share with visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The September 2021 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word DINOSAUR.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!