The Tiger's Prey

by Wilbur Smith, Tom Harper | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, September 17, 2021
I found this hardcover in this new-to-me Parthenon-style Little Free Library in Manchester NH while dropping off some books of my own. It's from the author's "Courtney Family" series, a multi-generational saga. This one involves the latest set of Courtneys on voyages to dangerous coasts, shipwreck, pirates, and the threat of long-overdue family vengeance.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the series, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Released 3 wks ago (9/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Farwell Rd and Helena Dr in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library after visiting nearby Parlee Farm on this lovely day; hope someone enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2021 You're Such an Animal challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2021 Talk Like a Pirate challenge, in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day. ***