The Amityville Horror

by Jay Anson | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEnbylievablewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingEnbylievablewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Got this from a friend so that I could bookcross it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingEnbylievablewing at Cineplex Westhills in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Released 3 days ago (9/15/2021 1:00 AM UTC) at Cineplex Westhills in Calgary, Alberta Canada

We went and saw "Candyman" in theater 6, so I figured for a scary movie, I'd leave a scary book behind! Look for this book on the ground in row D.

~☆~

Thank you for picking up the book that I left! Bookcrossing is kind of like a global scavenger hunt, but for books! If you're interested, please consider making an account of your own and making a journal entry for the book you just found. Then, when you're done with it, leave it somewhere cool for someone else to find! You can also register your own books, so that they can be part of the game too! Happy hunting!

Journal Entry 3 by tduncan17 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 15, 2021
I found this book at work while cleaning the theatre today! I never read horror so I am very excited to try something new and step out of my comfort zone :)