George Washington : His Legacy of Faith, Character, and Courage

by Demi | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/14/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
This softcover is one of 70 books received from our next door neighbor in August, 2021, to share with visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2021 UTC) at Little Library At My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The October 2021 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the word AGE

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!