The Lemon Tree Café

by Cathy Bramley | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055217209X Global Overview for this book
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 9/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, September 9, 2021
This book was given to me by my friend Audrey.
It tells the story of Rosie Featherstone who offers to help her beloved grandmother run the Lemon Tree Cafe.
Reserved to be offered to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2021 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was sent by post to Nu-Knees who thinks she may enjoy it. I hope so too.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021
Thank you, daff, I love getting parcels of books through the post, thank you very much, especially when they include a chocolate treat :-) As far as I can remember, I've never read anything by Cathy Bramley, so I'll be happy to rectify that in due course. I can't guarantee when, of course, as my supply of books to be read is looking quite healthy at the moment . . . but you can never have too many - and I generally give priority to books that have come from other generous BookCrossers, so it might be sooner rather than later. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 7, 2021
Well I enjoyed that and will happily look out for further novels by this author. 'Twas a lovely gentle story of love and family secrets in rural Derbyshire, with links to sunny Italy. Pleasant company for a chilly Autumnal weekend :-) Thanks again, lass.