Older But Wilder

by Effie Leland Wilder | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 9/8/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Fellow Bookcrosser and friend josierivers passed this book to me. I have previously read "Over What Hill?" by Effie Leland Wilder and was impressed. She is from South Carolina and wrote her first book at age 85, which is pretty amazing!

9/9/2021
As in Over What Hill? Mrs. Wilder talks about life in a retirement home, some sentimental reminiscing, some silliness overheard and talk about aches and pains of old people. Some of it is laugh out loud funny. I've decided to send this book in a little package to the winner of my 16th bookiversary drawing.

To the Finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED or JOSIERIVERS as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, September 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/16/2021 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

This book left in the mail today. Thank you for helping me celebrate 16 years of bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
The book arrived yesterday, but we did not pick up our mail. Thank you so much for this fun looking book. I am looking forward to reading it; also, thank you for the bookcrossing goodies tucked inside. So glad we became friends here on bookcrossing