Boa's Bad Birthday

by Jeanne Willis | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/4/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 4, 2021
This hardcover is one of 70 books received from our next door neighbor in August, 2021, to share with visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
I read this book to my three-year-old granddaughter, and then we built a tree out of mega-blocks to celebrate the birthday of one of our toy snakes. My granddaughter did not want to take this book home so I am now sharing it with others.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The September 2021 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word BOA.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!