Your Grandparents are Zombies

Curl up with a good book!
by Anson Montgomery | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781933390901 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, September 24, 2021
I got this softcover from an online seller. It's a very cheerful choose-your-own-path book for those of reading-age 6 to 8, in which you the protagonist decide to whip up a zombie potion that seems to actually work (or are the grandparents just playing along?). Choices include going to a scary movie, going to an amusement park, or going fishing, with additional options popping up along the way.

Released 1 mo ago (10/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, New Searles Rd [OBCZ] in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in my Little Free Library, after putting up some Halloween decorations; hope someone enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2021 Spook-tacular challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, November 26, 2021
This book is no longer in my Little Free Library; hope whoever took it enjoys it, and that it'll check in someday!