Come Out to Play

by Alex Comfort | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 10/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Sunday, October 24, 2021
By the author of The Joy of Sex, Come Out to Play is a "funny novel about the first sex clinic."

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Fairmont U.M. Church on Clark Ave. in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, October 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Fairmont U.M. Church on Clark Ave. in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Fairmont U.M. Church LFL#50973 on Clark Ave, Raleigh, NC. #BookCrossing https://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/36/19695/97996