The Wizard's Daughter

by Barbara Michaels | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ElmTreeGoddes of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 5/5/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ElmTreeGoddes from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, May 05, 2004
A good read, with Michaels' trademark Gothic-with-a-twist of humour.

Release planned for Thursday, May 06, 2004 at Bread & Circuses, Lilac St near Corydon in winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by AmberRobin from Red Deer, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, May 11, 2004
I was intrigued by the title though a little disapointed with the plot line... I'm hoping it will pick up but not overly optimistic. I will be releasing it back into the wild as soon as I'm done with it. At any rate, thank you Elmtreegoddess for the release!

Journal Entry 4 by AmberRobin from Red Deer, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 16, 2004
A bit of escapism that I probably wouldn't have finished except I'm cut off from a public library at the moment. :( Entertaining in parts but mostly predictable, hence the low rating. Will be releasing immediately.

Released on Sunday, May 16, 2004 at Mallard Lodge in front of fire place in Delta Marsh, Manitoba Canada.

Will be released at 6 pm on the coffee table in front of fire place...