Lasting Impact

by Kennedy, Kostya | Sports | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Badgerjim of Augusta, Maine USA on 8/29/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Badgerjim from Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, August 29, 2021
A year in the life of a high school football team in New Rochelle, NY.

Journal Entry 2 by Badgerjim at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Thursday, September 2, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (9/2/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by Badgerjim at Augusta, Maine USA on Monday, October 11, 2021
Still there this morning.

Released 1 mo ago (10/24/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library on Water St. downtown, north of Merkaba Sol in Augusta, Maine USA

It had sat in my Little Free Library for weeks, so I took it here.