The Vinyl Detective: victory disc

by Andrew Cartmel | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/28/2021
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 28, 2021
I picked this up second hand, having enjoyed the first one, only to realise this is the 3rd in the series. Will be keeping my peepers open for number 2!

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 20, 2022
I was finally able to get this read after Yorkshire-lass kindly sending me book 2 in the series. I am enjoying how the different types of music the vinyl detective is hunting down leads to the type of related crime that he and his friends encounter. The only failing is this book is that I really don't think he would guess or care that he was in a badger sett, just that he was underground and needed to escape! This one will be heading off soon as part of the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 21, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (1/21/2022 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Yorkshire-lass for the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Thank you for tagging me with this, I'm really enjoying this series but as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it.