Ace Is Wild

by Penny Mccall | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Gorham, Maine USA on 12/5/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Gorham, Maine USA on Sunday, December 5, 2021
My bookshelves are overflowing, so I am going to send this book out to find a new reader.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwilderwomanwing at Gorham, Maine USA on Sunday, December 5, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2021 UTC) at Gorham, Maine USA

Released to solittletime to help with one of her many release challenges. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, December 5, 2021
Thank you very much, wilderwoman. This one fits two Release Challenges today.

Reserved for the 2021 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by hyphen8, which week 49 features monochrome covers (not counting black). [black, the white of the paper, and orange]

Also reserved for the 2021 What's In A Name Challenge, hosted by DragonGoddess. [Ace]

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, 37 College Ave. (USM Bus Stop @ Bailey Hall) in Gorham, Maine USA

Released in the new Little Free Library at 37 College Ave. (USM Bus Stop @ Bailey Hall), Gorham, Maine USA, around 10 PM on December 4, 2021.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Keep the book as long as you like. Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!