Russka

by Edward Rutherfurd | Other |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Different cover

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 23, 2021
This novel is amazing. For years I have been looking for an author similar to James Michener. This book takes the reader on a journey from A.D. 180 through 1937 with an epilogue dated April 1992. I found that I could not put this 854 page book down. This is my third book by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (8/24/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! surprise wish list book to chicvolley99 for One Word Title Release Challenge 2021

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, September 12, 2021
Received from booklady331 as a surprise RABCK. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Little Free Library #93574 - 1652 Humboldt St. in Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/22/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #93574 - 1652 Humboldt St. in Denver, Colorado USA

Released at the Little Free Library on Humboldt. Please enjoy!