Seeing Other People

by Mike Gayle | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by riffraff71 of Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on 8/16/2021
Journal Entry 1 by riffraff71 from Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 16, 2021
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Loved the characters and was routing for them all the way through.

Journal Entry 2 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 16, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (8/18/2021 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Sending this off to russbaum for the UK wishlist tag game.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 21, 2021
Thanks - safely received.
Mike Gayle is one of those authors with whom I grew up - born just days apart he has always written about me and I am looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 18, 2021
I was so disappointed. The set-up in the middle of the book ruined it for me and after that I just stopped caring what happened.
As a result, I am leaving it on holiday for someone else to "enjoy".

Journal Entry 5 by wingrussbaumwing at Savoy Hotel Library in Funchal, Madeira Portugal on Monday, October 18, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/19/2021 UTC) at Savoy Hotel Library in Funchal, Madeira Portugal

Left in the Hotel Library of the Savoy Palace, Funchal.
Hope it gets another read, perhaps next summer.