Year One

by Nora Roberts | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 125012297X Global Overview for this book
Registered by nivek1385 of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by nivek1385 from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 6, 2021
Wife purchased at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and then realized she couldn't read something about a plague while society was dealing with one.

Journal Entry 2 by nivek1385 at Little Free Library - 129577 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 6, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (8/6/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - 129577 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Placing in the LFL.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 4, 2021
Thank you for this mass market paperback, nivek1385. I was at your LIttle Free Library on a walk today to drop off some books from other BookCrossers. I hope you enjoy their journal entries. :D

I picked up this book at the same time because I can use it for a challenge release in the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) where Nora Roberts books are often selected.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The October 2021 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the word YEAR.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 25, 2021
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving it to go out for Round #2...