Private Vegas

by James Patterson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 8/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Monday, August 2, 2021
some kind soul left this in my LFL Ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Thursday, August 12, 2021
7 1/2, how many times to I have to tell myself not to read another book co-authored
by Maxine!

the following review is from Amazon:
A speeding car caught me attention. it shifted to another totally different story and pace. Then another, and another and another until it was becoming tedious just to keep up with each off and on ramp of this disjointed unconnected series of unfinished tales. The abrupt ending with no resolution to any of them really set me teeth on edge. It also told me to stay away from any further Patterson books. This appears to me to a not very subtle ploy to force me to buy another book to see haw any of these stories would end.

If I had been told up front that they were a serial and I would have to buy more I probably wouldn't have purchased them, particularly at almost $10.00. Too much other good reading available for less. And complete stories to boot.

I am a very unhappy camper.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (8/17/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, September 3, 2021
returned 9/2, will re release to my book box

Journal Entry 5 by wingshawing at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Monday, October 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

never judge challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!