Sane New World

by Ruby Wax | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingleah152wing of Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on 8/1/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingleah152wing from Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, August 1, 2021
How is it that our own minds can jeopardize our sanity?

With the experience of her own periods of depression and a Masters degree from Oxford in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy to draw from, Ruby Wax explains how our busy, chattering, self-critical thoughts drive us to anxiety and stress.

If we are to break the cycle, we need to understand how our brains work, rewire our thinking and find calm in a frenetic world.

Helping you become the master, not the slave, of your mind, here is the manual to saner living.

Released 1 mo ago (8/1/2021 UTC) at Leah's Little Street Library in Bunbury, Western Australia Australia

Thankyou for choosing this book! I'm so glad you're checking out what all this bookcrossing business is about! Please enjoy the book then if you'd like, leave a journal entry & let us know what you think. If you love the book you're welcome to it but if you want to join in the fun release the book somewhere else & leave a journal entry letting us know where you left it.
Ps, if you join bookcrossing you get to see where the book gets to on its journey!