Shake Hands With the Devil

by Roméo Dallaire | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
I have no idea from where I got this thick softcover, but I have had it for a while.

I have too many books! I'll never get to read them all so today I decided to set this book free to share with someone else.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The D for December 2021 Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 1, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/19/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Adults) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2022 CLEAN START Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word HAND.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!