Italian for Beginners

by Kristin Harmel | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingLaveggioCoffeewing of Binghamton, New York USA on 7/28/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Back Cover: "Sometimes a girl needs a Roman Holiday...................
and sometimes she just needs to roam."

An adventure of a woman who plays it safe and then travels to Italy and gets thrown out of her comfort zone. I loved this book, it was a fun light summer read.

reserving for My Armchair Travels to Italy bookbox

Released 2 yrs ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

The box is starting it's journey - Happy Travels

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Received in the My Armchair Travels to Italy Bookbox.

2024 - I came across another copy of this book, so I will find another place to release this book.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the ABC bookring.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Monday, February 26, 2024
Selected from the ABC Bookring Round 2 for a wild release.

Journal Entry 6 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs Orthopaedic & Sports Therapy (HOST) in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, March 22, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/22/2024 UTC) at Hobbs Orthopaedic & Sports Therapy (HOST) in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

Enjoy!

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by **Queen72** or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!