Summer at the Little French Guesthouse

by Helen Pollard | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingEnitnajwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 7/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Third book about the little Fench Guesthouse and the adventures of Emmy and Rupert and Alain and all the gang!

Journal Entry 2 by wingEnitnajwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, August 1, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent to poodlesister, it’s on her wishlist!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Thanks for the three books in this series which I will pass on as a set. I love all the presents you chose me. I really appreciate it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 14, 2021
A nice conclusion to the series.

Released 1 mo ago (8/14/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to my Mum’s for my sister