Return to the Little French Guesthouse

by Helen Pollard | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingEnitnajwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 7/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Second book about the little Fench Guesthouse and the adventures of Emmy and Rupert and Alain and all the gang!

Journal Entry 2 by wingEnitnajwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, August 1, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On it’s way to poodlesister, it’s on her wishlist!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Thanks for this wishlist book and also book 3 in the series as well as lots of lovely presents. I need a bit of escapism in these difficult times.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 8, 2021
I really enjoyed the continuation of this series. It reminded me of great trips to France, especially the description of a visit to Chateau de Chenonceau which is an amazing place I visited with a good friend on a great holiday. We (my friend driving, me navigating) drove from Annecy to Brittany. So many beautiful places to visit.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, August 8, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (8/8/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Left at my mum's for my sister. I'll give her the series to read and she'll return them to me to Bookcross.