The Devil's Workshop

by Stephen J. Cannell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Derwoodsman of Derwood, Maryland USA on 7/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Derwoodsman from Derwood, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
I picked up this hardcover copy at Little Free Library #26660 in Breckenridge, CO. I released it in Little Free Library #7720, but the steward logged it in before I had a chance to officially release it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 13, 2021
Caught!

Derwoodman! I can't believe you were here, and I missed seeing you! I'm guessing that you had recently been out to visit your daughter as I see in what state this book is registered.

Stop by again soon, and think of joining us for some of our Zoom meetups. Last month's meetup at the home of ResQGeek was fun, but we're back to Zoom because of rising covid numbers, extreme heat, and outdoor biting insects!

By the way, when my husband said he chatted with you and that you took a book...I guessed EXACTLY which book you took (The Escape by Baldacci). :D

I'm releasing this book for...

***The October 2021 Spook-tacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. The book title contains the word DEVIL.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 30, 2021