Lavender Blue Murder

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 7/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, July 23, 2021
RABCK Birthday Surprise for BOOKWORMINUSALL. Happy Birthday!!!

Journal Entry 2 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Saturday, August 7, 2021
OH.MY.GOSH...THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCH, heartthumper...for this DAY BRIGHTENING first of 2021 Birthday Group Surprise RABCK I look forward to reading as #21 in the current series I am enjoying, that arrived on Tuesday, 3 August 2021 for my October Birthday with a Bookmark that reads "be as happy as a seagull with a french fry" that just made me ROAR with laughter, some very much appreciated homemade Bookplates with a white cat sitting and looking out of a window into a midnight blue sky full of stars and a...what I call..."a SMILE of a moon"...that little sliver in the sky, along with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL Majestic Giant Yellow Pansy (they were my Mother's favorite😉) card...and I mean GIANT 5" around (I've managed to successfully scan it , one of the Bookplates, and the Bookmark, into this Journal Entry. ❤❌⭕

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, May 27, 2022
THANK YOU, again...my Dear BC Friend!!!🤗 Will start reading this very special B'day RABCK & next in line in my Tea Shop Mystery Series light reads for Memorial Day Weekend tomorrow as part of my participation in Katethegreyt's May Readathon📚 https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/6/581204/9930587, and for Plum-crazy's WHAT TO READ FOR MAY!!!📚 https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/6/580953/9930991