The Family Lawyer

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 7/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Friday, July 23, 2021
Criminal defense attorney Matthew Hovanes is at the height of his career with a good marriage and popular athlete daughter Hannah, and smart computer whiz son Daniel. But their lives are shattered when a local girl commits suicide after being anonymously bullied-and Hannah is accused of cyber-stalking her. Convinced of Hannah's innocence, Matthew is determined to save his daughter from prison. But as he delves into the case, he discovers a dark side of his family he could never have imagined...

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing at Little Free Library - Brickell Bay in Miami, Florida USA on Friday, July 23, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/24/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Brickell Bay in Miami, Florida USA

Been a while since I visited. Glad the box is still doing well, if a bit emptier.

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!