Mother God

by Sylvia Browne | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1401903096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbook_drunkardwing of Osgood, Indiana USA on 7/22/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbook_drunkardwing from Osgood, Indiana USA on Thursday, July 22, 2021
Summary from Goodreads:

Sylvia Browne, in her own indomitable style, again defies convention in this uniquely informative compilation of diligently researched facts and personal accounts about the premise of a female divinity—namely, the Mother God (also known as the feminine principle).

Spanning time from the earliest beginnings of humankind, when the time of the “Goddess” was at its peak, to the current era, with its myriad beliefs and religions, Sylvia takes us on a journey of discovery, where she discusses the suppression of the “Mother Goddess” by the male-dominated politics of modern-day religious dogma.

Using a combination of historical data and poignant and heartwarming stories revealing the power and miracles attributed to the Mother God, Sylvia leads us from the question of “Does She exist” to the logical, fact-based conclusion that She does . . . and then shows us how to call upon Her to help us in our everyday lives.

Released 1 mo ago (7/27/2021 UTC) at A Dear Bookcrossing Friend, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Saw this at the library book sale and thought you might like it.

Journal Entry 3 by Whiteraven at Florence, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Received as a surprise in the mail today! WooHoo! Thank you so much.