Under the Italian Sun

by Sue Moorcroft | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 7/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 21, 2021
This book was given to me by my friend Audrey W. for bookcrossing. It tells the tale of Zia-Lucia Costa-Chalmers who searches out the Italian family she has never known.
Reserved for another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, July 23, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/27/2021 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be sent to another bookcrosser.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 29, 2021
Thank you very much for the very welcome book parcel that arrived this morning, daffodil-2. I'm delighted to add more stock to my reading piles as they've been getting a bit depleted lately!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 29, 2021
Weekend/holiday reading set in sunny Italy. What's not to like?
Thanks again, daffodil-2.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (8/31/2021 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Some holiday reading for my friend and neighbour blower - enjoy :-)