Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

by Becky Albertalli | Teens | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 006234868X Global Overview for this book
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 7/19/2021
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, July 19, 2021
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/20/2021 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is a story about a high school student and his struggles coming out as gay, so I'm sending it off to 6of8 to release at the Equality House, in Topeka, KS when she visits later this month.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, July 23, 2021
Thanks, ResQgeek! I look forward to leaving this book ath The Equality House on my trip to Topeka.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Equality House in Topeka, Kansas USA on Sunday, August 1, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (8/1/2021 UTC) at Equality House in Topeka, Kansas USA

This book is one of several I brought to release at Equality House LFL in support of LGBTQ rights.