The Handmaid's Tale

by Margaret Atwood | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingLadyGrayewing on 9/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingLadyGrayewing on Sunday, September 12, 2021
I really enjoyed the televised drama of the Handmaidens Tale but unfortunately I found the book quite hard going. I became aware that without having first watched the drama the book may have ‘lost’ me several times.
There are a few sections that added to the televised version and helped to ‘make sense’ of it but in general I didn’t enjoy the original written version.

Taken to the OBCZ shelves in the pot washing room on the touring site.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLadyGrayewing at Burton upon Stather, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 24, 2021
Taken back from the OBCZ book shelf at Brookside Country Park caravan site as it has sat a little while with no takers.
To be set off on its travels soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLadyGrayewing at Caffè Nero ☕️ in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Caffè Nero ☕️ in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Taken to the mini bookcrossing meet up ☕️

Released 1 mo ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Treatment Centre, QMC Campus in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Left on the bookshelves near the tram stop.