The Strangler Vine

by M. J. Carter | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0241966558 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 6/24/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2021
Calcutta, 1837. Young Ensign William Avery is tasked by his employers, the East India Company - to track down disgraced agent Xavier Mountstuart, lost to the jungle. Accompanied by dissolute, errant genius Jeremiah Blake, Avery is sure their mission is doomed. When their search leads them into Kali-worshipping Thugee territory , survival depends upon trust. Fighting for their lives, the pair close in on their elusive quarry only to discover the horrifying truth behind their mission. With death and danger on all sides, is it too late to save themselves?

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 16, 2022
This novel reminds me of the Indiana Jones films, particularly the Temple of Doom. The ending seemed a little strange till I discovered that there are more tales about the two main characters. I have added the next novel to my wish list.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at 1573 Restaurant in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (2/28/2022 UTC) at 1573 Restaurant in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's meet up.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Thank you Tanamo.