A Game of Thrones

by George R. R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingEnbylievablewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 6/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingEnbylievablewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 20, 2021
I just finished reading this book, so I will soon release it into the wild to be enjoyed by another! I finally jumped on the Game of Thrones bandwagon and gave it a try. It was pretty good! I really liked the storytelling and there are so many secrets and plot twists. BIG content warning for some pretty graphic stuff though, there are very explicit depictions of rape, sex, incest, executions, and more. I've never seen the TV show but all I know is that they really botched the ending, since they started coming up with their own plotlines since the books ran out. Will most likely read the sequel!

Journal Entry 2 by wingEnbylievablewing at Michael's -- Signal Hill in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/22/2021 UTC) at Michael's -- Signal Hill in Calgary, Alberta Canada

We are shopping for yarn at the Michael's in Signal Hill and I decided to leave this book next to all the notebooks and sketchpads. Look for the ballycumber spine label!

~☆~

Thank you for picking up the book that I left! Bookcrossing is kind of like a global scavenger hunt, but for books! If you're interested, please consider making an account of your own and making a journal entry for the book you just found. Then, when you're done with it, leave it somewhere cool for someone else to find! You can also register your own books, so that they can be part of the game too! Happy hunting!