Cherry

by Mary Karr | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 0141002077 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/19/2021
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, June 19, 2021
2001 Penguin trade paperback of the 2000 memoir NYT Bestseller sequel to Liars' Club. I found this copy today in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

Edit December 3, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I found it to be annoying and self-indulgent, in a teenage girl way, so I really do not give it much interest. But females are evidently drawn to these self-focused things, since it seems to be a popular series. I currently have this ranked at #1282 on my ranked list of best-read books lately. This copy got thoroughly water-soaked, and so every page is wavy from wrinkling. But it is still readable, and not stained or gross, so I will move it forward again, rather than purge. But if it hangs around for a while after, I am likely to recover it and purge it. We will see.

Released 1 mo ago (12/4/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library At 247 Marlow Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.