The Testaments

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by RosieCanberra of Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 6/18/2021
Journal Entry 1 by RosieCanberra from Waramanga, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, June 18, 2021
Sequel to The Handmaid's Tale. Fabulous.

'You hold in your hands a dangerous weapon loaded with the secrets of three women from Gilead. They are risking their lives for you. For all of us.'

Journal Entry 2 by RosieCanberra at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, October 1, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/1/2022 UTC) at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released at the Bookcrossing meet up, Labor Club, Canberra

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, October 1, 2022
Picked up at the City Labor Club in Civic for reading. I have read The Handmaid's Tale many years ago. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, October 23, 2022
I enjoyed this 'page-turner', but the ending was too hurried. With a more satisfactory ending, I might even have it scored it a ten.