Queenie

by Candice Carty-Williams | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1501196030 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/14/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 14, 2021
Bought in the British Heart Foundation charity shop, Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/15/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going in to the Mixed Fiction Bookbox

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooktwitcherwing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, June 21, 2021
Taken from the mixed fiction book box.