Rabbit-Proof Fence

by Doris Pilkington | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingpam99wing of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingpam99wing from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 12, 2021
read this a few weeks ago having had it on my shelves for many years. A wonderful, awe inspiring story.

Released 1 mo ago (6/14/2021 UTC) at Window Ledge of convenience store in Dundonald, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of book-lovers who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Dundonald, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 20, 2021
Just found this book in Dundonald going to tead it on my holiday and leave it behind on my travels

What a great story.