The Binding

by Bridget Collins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingLaveggioCoffeewing of Binghamton, New York USA on 6/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Saturday, June 12, 2021
while out releasing books, I found this at a LFL, sounds interesting.....adding to MT TBR

Journal Entry 2 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Back Cover: "Young Emmett Farmer is working in the fields when a strange letter arrives summoning him away from his family. He is to begin an apprenticeship as a bookbinder-a vocation that arouses fear, superstition, and prejudice among their small community, but one neither he nor his parents can afford to refuse."

Well, I couldn't put this book down......a very different book for me, the author calls it historical fantasy. Very descriptive, her words captured my interest right from the start.

reserving for a few friends to read and then off to fulfill a wishlist.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, September 25, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to GoryDetails to fulfill a wishlist. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Happy Travels

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2021
The book arrived safely on this rainy day; many thanks!