Danger Is Everywhere

by David O'Doherty | Humor |
Registered by 666Izzy of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 6/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by 666Izzy from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 12, 2021
Hello Reader, My name is Doctor Noel Zone and I am a Dangerologist. I used to work as a swimming-pool lifeguard. Until I realized what actually makes swimming pools dangerous. WATER! So I got rid of all the water.

Journal Entry 2 by 666Izzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 12, 2021
This book is very, very silly. It's probably OK, if you like that sort of thing or are 10-years-old.

Journal Entry 3 by 666Izzy at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 12, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2021 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taking along to the first face-to-face BCX meeting for months!

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 12, 2021
Picked up at meet up.

Coffeelink in Ipswich

Journal Entry 5 by wingardachywing at Little Free Library - Ravenswood in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 26, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (6/26/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Ravenswood in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

IMG_0492