No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference

Sleepy lockdown cat
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Bought online from Better World Books

Released 7 mos ago (10/6/2021 UTC) at Halloween Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to my Halloween Exchange partner

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Received from wishlist as part of a Halloween exchange parcel.

Journal Entry 4 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, December 5, 2021
Enjoyed reading this, passing on again in a bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Taken from the 'Books with a Number in the Title' bookring.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 30, 2021
The author is right that Governments need to do more to tackle climate change but it is not going to happen overnight. She is right that everyone can do something. We grow a lot of our own food as we have an allotment and when we do use a supermarket we take our own bags but our house is still kept warm by gas central heating in the winter and we still use items that the Council say cannot be recycled such as those made of black plastic. If it cannot be recycled why are these items still being made in black. Surely other colours are available.