The Offing

Sleepy lockdown cat
by Benjamin Myers | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
A Christmas present from a good friend.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 24, 2022
A lovely read, with a writing style that brought the landscape, the characters and the food to life.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 24, 2022

Released 8 mos ago (1/24/2022 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist tag book going to jeniwren,

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingjeniwrenwing at Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on Monday, February 7, 2022
Thankyou so much for granting my wish for this book :) I much appreciated your handwritten note which makes these exchanges of bookish generosity an extra special treat!

Journal Entry 5 by wingjeniwrenwing at Greigs Flat, New South Wales Australia on Friday, August 5, 2022
This was a beautiful read! I have not read this author previously but I will rectify that soon as I do have The Gallows Pole on my Kindle.
Young man heads off on a journey as he has aspirations to do more with his life than to follow his family into working the local coal mine. He soon encounters an eccentric older woman who lives in a ramshackle cottage facing out to sea. It is here that she introduces him to the finer aspects of life. Although from vastly different worlds they form a close bond that will change their lives.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjeniwrenwing at Preston, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 11, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/11/2022 UTC) at Preston, Victoria Australia

Controlled release as part of Australasian Wishlist TagGame :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingmeganhwing at Preston, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Thank you very much for this Wishlist tag together with the beautiful Margaret Olley bookmark - I have seen some of her work at the Tweed Gallery which I have visited a few times over the years.
Hello also to Poodlesister who started this book on it’s travels.