Earthquake Surprise (A Bailey Fish Adventure)

by Linda Salisbury | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ErinsLegacyLFL of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by ErinsLegacyLFL from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Left anonymously in the Little Free Library and registered in memory of Becky Johns, who was killed in a tragic accident on 30 August 2010. She lived at the house that is now hosting this Little Free Library, and would have loved sharing books with her neighbors.

Becky's love lives in you! Share her love by sharing Becky's Hugs. Learn more about Becky and her legacy at the Becky's Hugs page on Facebook.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/3/2021 UTC) at LFL - 5619 Clermont Dr. #29843 - (Erin's Legacy - OBCZ) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Restocking the Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 3 by ErinsLegacyLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 24, 2023
Removing from the Little Free Library to make room for a new selection of books.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
I snagged this while helping with the Kensington Book Festival. I showed it to my friend as a joke, but then we realized it was about the earthquake that happened in this area back in 2011. I'll see if we can both read it quickly so it can make another round at the Gaithersburg Book Festival next month.