Nothing To Hide

by James Oswald | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 6/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 6, 2021
Suspended from duty after her last case ended in the high profile arrest of one of Britain's wealthiest men, DC Constance Fairchild is trying to stay away from the limelight. Fate has other plans.
Coming home to her London flat, Constance stumbles across a young man, bloodied, mutilated and barely alive. She calls it in and is quickly thrown into the middle of a nationwide investigation.... It seems this is just the latest in a string of similar ritualistic attacks.
No matter that she is off duty, no matter there are those in the Met who would gladly see the back of her, Con can't shake her determination to bring the monster responsible for this brutality to justice. Trouble always seems to find her and even if she has nothing to hide, perhaps she has everything to lose....

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 1, 2022
I liked this better than the first Constance Fairchild novel as it was more believable. I still prefer the Inspector McLean series though.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 1, 2022