Past Tense

by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 6/5/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Saturday, June 5, 2021
A Jack Reacher novel partly taking place in New Hampshire. It was found in our Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/8/2021 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

Mailed today as a Bookcrosser wish list fulfillment.
I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 14, 2021
Thanks so much for this wishlist book. My husband is looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 26, 2021
My husband really enjoyed this book! Thanks so much for this RABCK. I will now be passing on to a friend.