Beauty Queen Blowout : Miss Adventure #2

by Lilla Zuckerman, Nora Zuckerman | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 074323846x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 7/16/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Friday, July 16, 2004
Someone was talking about this book at the latest Albuquerque meetup. It sounded hillarious and I had to go searching for a copy. Luckily, I didn't have to search too long, found a copy at the same store where she got hers.

Remember those "choose your own adventure" books we used to read as kids? Well, sisters Lilla and Nora Zuckerman have teamed up to make these for grown ups. This is part 2 in a series (I have to find the first). Choose your own adventure during a beauty pageant!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Sunday, December 04, 2005
I didn't enjoy this as much as the first one. This was a bit raunchier and to me, felt like they were going out of their way to just be nasty at times. It was still fun and I'm hoping to see more adult themed CYOA books in the future!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at PNM Central and Juan Tabo in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, December 16, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (12/16/2005 UTC) at PNM Central and Juan Tabo in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left the book outside, in the parking lot.