Trick Of The Dark

by Val McDermid | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Cinderess on 5/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Cinderess on Thursday, May 27, 2021
Picked up in a charity shop but unread. I’d gone through all the Karen Pirie series, so haven’t got around to this standalone book.

Journal Entry 2 by TaxManager at Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 6, 2021
Genuinely gripping. The short chapters hook you into "just one more" and I read this within a few days.

Parts of it were set in Oxford and Newcastle, both places I've spent time in which was an added attraction.

Released 11 mos ago (6/7/2021 UTC) at Fairfield Enterprise Centre in Louth , Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Book Crossing! If you are new please take a look around and consider joining book crossing - it is free and confidential and it is great fun following the progress of your books.

Please name TaxManager as your referrer.

Don't forget to do another journal when you have read the book and also when, hopefully, you re-release it.

Journal Entry 4 by Fantush at Collingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
A good page turning read.