The Woman He Loved Before

by Dorothy Koomson | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 5/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 27, 2021
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 27, 2021
Libby has a nice life with a gorgeous husband and a big home by the sea. But over time she is becoming more unsure if Jack has ever loved her ? and if he is over the death of Eve, his first wife. When fate intervenes in their relationship, Libby decides to find out all she can about the man she hastily married and the seemingly perfect Eve. Eventually Libby stumbles across some startling truths about Eve, and is soon unearthing more and more devastating family secrets. Frightened by what she finds and the damage it could cause, Libby starts to worry that she too will end up like the first woman Jack loved

Journal Entry 3 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 27, 2021
So it appears, I have read this before (https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12694565/) in 2015. (It wasn't read again deliberately.)

Strangely I didn't remember al the twists and turns and I wasn't quite as disappointed in the ending this time around.

Journal Entry 4 by sheepette at Telephone Box Library in Emery Down, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/26/2021 UTC) at Telephone Box Library in Emery Down, Hampshire United Kingdom

in the phone box library