The Christmas Wedding

by James Patterson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BookLovinMama of Arnold, Missouri USA on 5/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by BookLovinMama from Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, May 23, 2021
Picked up at a Scholastic warehouse sale a few years ago. Hoping to read before the next round of holiday book boxes.

Journal Entry 2 by BookLovinMama at 3rd Annual Christmas Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, September 11, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (9/18/2021 UTC) at 3rd Annual Christmas Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

As we look through our Christmas books, this is one that we've decided will not be read by members of our household. We've decided to pass it on for someone else to enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, December 20, 2021
Received in the A Christmas Bookbox.

I will release this back into the box.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (12/22/2021 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released in the A Christmas Bookbox.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Saturday, January 22, 2022
Chosen from the Christmas Book Box. A romance written by Richard DiLallo (he may have second billing, but let's face it. He's part of the James Patterson franchise...authors who actually write the book for Patterson). It has a mystery to be solved. Who is the groom?
Thanks for adding this one to the mix.

Journal Entry 6 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Monday, December 19, 2022
Told from the first perspective of the intended bride, Gaby Summerhill, this is the story of the lead up to and the wedding itself. The bride is the mother of four adult children (Seth, Claire, Emily, and Lizzie) who have drifted apart in the aftermath of their father's death three years earlier. Gaby hopes to bring them all home with the wedding. And it works...now to find out which of three men does she intend to wed.

Yes, Gaby is kind; yes, she is philanthropic; yes, she takes care of her children and grandchildren, but she also seems pretty shallow, too, with her videos and playing with the emotions of the three men (Marty, Jacob, and Tom), who have all asked her to marry them recently. The wedding has a bride, but not yet a groom. She's yet to answer any of them UNTIL the day of.

Overall, the story is okay, but not great. The cover seems a mismatch since the bride is fifty-four and the bride seems more like mid-twenties.

Journal Entry 7 by wingminesaynwing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New York USA on Thursday, February 23, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (2/24/2023 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New York USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Dabercro's Post-Christmas book box...happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Friday, March 3, 2023
taken out of dabercro's Post Christmas bookbox......adding to Mt TBR

Journal Entry 9 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Sunday, November 26, 2023
Finally got around to reading this one.....an easy read to start the holiday season with. Story line is a bit hokey for me but I enjoyed it as a light read. Won't exactly label it a mystery.......

reserving for an upcoming bookbox

Journal Entry 10 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, March 1, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/29/2024 UTC) at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sending off in the Christmas in the Title Bookring........enjoy

2024 Keep Them Moving Release Challenge

Journal Entry 11 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 3, 2024
A boomerang book. I already read this one more than a year ago (and this is even the same EXACT book). Sending back off to whomever is next on the list as one reading is enough for me.

Journal Entry 12 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Sunday, March 10, 2024
Selected from the Christmas in the Title Bookring.