Crime / Mystery Bookbox

by Various | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingFlutterbies9wing of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 5/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlutterbies9wing from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, May 21, 2021
This is a small bookbox containing crime & mystery books.

Although this is now on round 4 from me, I have set up a new bookbox number for this round.

The running order is below :

Ythan
yorkshire-lass
mysteriousmummy
disneyfreaksam
Poppywalker
Nataliec7 -------> (Box currently here)
and finally, back to me (Flutterbies9)

However, if you wish to be moved up or down the list please let me know and I'm sure it can be accommodated.

Journal Entry 2 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Arrived safe and sound.

I chose:

"Creep: He's Watching You..." by Jennifer Hillier
and
"Gridiron" by Philip Kerr

Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 3 by Ythan at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (5/26/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Now travelling to 3vie.

Journal Entry 4 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, May 28, 2021
Box is with me đź‘Ť

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, June 11, 2021
It’s here. Thank you.

Released 2 mos ago (7/5/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to the next in line.

Journal Entry 7 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 9, 2021
It's here. I will make a decision soon.

Journal Entry 8 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, July 15, 2021
The box arrived today and what a fabulous collection of books ! I shall peruse and make my choices !

Journal Entry 9 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/21/2021 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

Travelling on to Plum-crazy today

Journal Entry 10 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 23, 2021
It's with me! Some very appealing books here, will decide over the weekend what to take & what to replace with. Will pm next in line now...

Journal Entry 11 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Ready to move on...

Journal Entry 12 by russbaum at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Arrived in London. I want to take them all out but will need to be more selective.
EDIT - I have been VERY selective based on my TBR list and have only removed Dead Line by Stella Rimington.
Box will move on tomorrow.

Journal Entry 13 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2021
Box is with me. I'm out tomorrow, so I'll make my choices over the weekend, and post it on next week.

Journal Entry 14 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (8/17/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Box is on its way to yorkshire-lass!

Journal Entry 15 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, August 21, 2021
The box is safely with me,
I will try to sort it out over the next few days and get it moving again by the end of the week :-)

Journal Entry 16 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (8/27/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Ready to move onto mysteriousmummy within the next few days :-)

Journal Entry 17 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Received safely thanks for sharing

Journal Entry 18 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 13, 2021
caught it today - took one out - replaced it and will get it moving quickly

Journal Entry 19 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
on the way

Journal Entry 20 by Poppywalker at Exeter, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2021
Just arrived with me. Will have a look and post off monday with my replacement

Journal Entry 21 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
It’s with me.