Towards Asmara

by Thomas Keneally | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingromneywing of Semaphore, South Australia Australia on 9/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingromneywing from Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Saturday, September 11, 2021
My bookshelves are overflowing, so it's time for a cull. This book did not make the cut, and it's time for it to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingromneywing at Unofficial place in -- Unspecified Location --, South Australia Australia on Sunday, September 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/19/2021 UTC) at Unofficial place in -- Unspecified Location --, South Australia Australia

I am tidying my bookshelf, and while I have this listed as available, I no longer have it here, so I am assuming I released it somewhere along the way. If you have found it, I would love to hear where I left it :-)

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 3 by wingromneywing at Unofficial place in -- Unspecified Location --, South Australia Australia on Sunday, September 19, 2021