Franny and Zooey

by J.D. Salinger | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 20, 2021
This mass market paperback (c. 1955, 19610 from an anonymous donor is one of seven that came to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during May, 2021. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The December 2022 What's in a Name Challenge Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the names FRAN, FRANNY and ZOOEY.

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 11, 2022

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 21, 2023

Released 5 days ago (1/21/2023 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is now going to Bookcrosser 6of8 who assured me that she would help find this book a new place to travel. Off you go, little book!

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!